Pin it

Monday, September 9, 2013

Quote about Relief in Action

As you may know from reading my last blog I am participating in a campaign to spread the word about releif in action. To me relief in action means not just identifying a need, but pitching in, in some way to bring relief to that identified need. For me I do this by avocating for laws that I believe will be a benefit for clients future or present, and by fundraising yearly to find a cure for MS.
 It took me a while to get involved in advocating to politicians, I mean it is such a pain to do. You have to research policies and what they are intended to do, you also have to apply this knowledge to your knowledge of your clients needs and how current policies impact them. So it wouldn't truly be relief in action if there was no action, when I can and when a proposed change to existing law is important enough I ACT!  This quote really highlights the idea of relief in action, the way I see it.

 "You can have everything in life that you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” - Zig Ziglar
I found this quote in a Daily Love email that I received a while back. If you are interested in reading more about this or subscribing you can find out more here .

Also if you are interested in other views on what Relief in Action means check out this blog .


I am participating in a sponsored campaign hosted by Advil®, as part of the Advil® Relief in Action campaign. I received compensation for this post. While all opinions stated are my own, I make no claims about Advil® as a product or its effectiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.