List 10 things you would tell your 16-year old self, if you could
- Pay attention in math class!
- The loss of those two supposed best friends is so not important in the big scheme of things.
- Next year will be really hard, but you can make it through!
- Take the college search seriously, though if you don't you will still love your choice.
- The boys you're dating now, will be in the same exact place in 10 years just add a few kids.
- The point is drop the guys you are dating now!
- Use your pay check for dance classes
- Take another Spanish class, petition for a Spanish 4 course!
- Learn to eat healthy now, it will be really hard 10 years from now
- Its great to be a good girl, but have a little more reckless fun now.
I thought that my advice to my former self would be more profound when I initially read this day's selection. But I guess overall I really believe we go through what we do for a reason, and I still want to be who I am today.