Pin it

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 4~ 30 day blogging challenge| Advice to 16 yr old me

Yes I know I am a little late on this one, but no one is keeping me honest anyway so....

List 10 things you would tell your 16-year old self, if you could

  1. Pay attention in math class!
  2. The loss of those two supposed best friends is so not important in the big scheme of things.
  3. Next year will be really hard, but you can make it through!
  4. Take the college search seriously, though if you don't you will still love your choice.
  5. The boys you're dating now, will be in the same exact place in 10 years just add a few kids.
  6. The point is drop the guys you are dating now!
  7. Use your pay check for dance classes
  8. Take another Spanish class, petition for a Spanish 4 course!
  9. Learn to eat healthy now, it will be really hard 10 years from now
  10. Its great to be a good girl, but have a little more reckless fun now.
I thought that my advice to my former self would be more profound when I initially read this day's selection. But I guess overall I really believe we go through what we do for a reason, and I still want to be who I am today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.