Pin it

Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 6| Hardest thing I've experienced

What is the hardest thing I have experienced?

 
 
 
 
Now I really understand why this is called a challenge......
 
I am not sure that I feel comfortable describing the hardest thing(s) I have experienced on a public blog. That may sound like a cop out but I just don't. Many of the things I have experienced have taken me years to discuss with those that are closest to me.
 
 
There is a reason that I have wanted to help others in their lives, it is often said that when you have experienced trauma you want to help others who have as well.
 
I think for me that is true. I was able to come out of the hard things I have experienced and be relatively well adjusted. I will say that some of the topics I have a good handle on based on personal experience are: sexual trauma, and financial struggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.