Pin it

Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 12| Typical day

Describe a typical day in your current life

 
 
Yes I am well aware I am a whole day late on this, but I am sure you will forgive me. I totally planned to do it but I was catching up with childhood friend yesterday.
 
So since right now my life is pretty boring (packing for my move, hanging out) I will describe my life from last week and before.
 
Typically I wake up and depending on Summer's (my dog) Summer Chronicles Part 2 needs I will either take a shower or take her for a morning walk. Then I would study or prepare in some other way for class.  I would then attend class for 4 hours, then immediately get in my car and drive to a little town nearby to teach dance classes. Following that I would typically shop for groceries as needed go home eat dinner and do school work or search for jobs. I also squeeze in episodes of my favorite shows of the moment ( The Voice, Bates Motel, Secret Life of the American Teenager, Love and Hip Hop ATL etc.). Then I would finish the night off with Frasier, King of Queens and Adult swim as a get ready for bed. Summer gets a nightly walk around this time.
 
Sorry for the not so exciting topic this day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.