Pin it

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 21 and 22| Superpowers/ my life plan....

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and what would you do first?

 
 
Though I would love to fly, I think if I could have a superpower it would be cosmic rewind or mind reading. First there are a few things that I would go back and relive or change what I had done in a few circumstances. When I envision myself doing this I have the knowledge I have now so I would still learn the lesson I learned from the situation. Though for the most part I believe that what I learned was necessary, there are many things I don't think I should have had to go through to be a wise and experienced person. The mind reading would pretty much help with some of the mistakes/missteps that I feel I have made in my life.
 
 

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

 

In five years I see myself working in a therapeutic position, and considering my move to private practice. This has been a dream of mine for quite some time and I am excited about getting there at some point. In 10 years I see myself in private practice with a family including children. In 15 years I hope to be considering a move to teaching social work so that means I should have some articles published by that time. I also hope to have my massive student loans paid off by that time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.