Pin it

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 2~ 30 day blogging challenge| Fears

Describe three legitimate fears and how they became fears:

1. That I won't ever be able to have children. I always planned to have kids after getting married. Knowing that I am now 27 and fertility issues run in my family I am afraid that the fact that I haven't met anyone nearing a life partner this may not happen.
2. The death of my loved ones, this one is sort of obvious. Death is a part of life and we are all getting older so....
3. I am afraid I won't be able to find a better job than I had. This one is most likely not legitimate, but I haven't seen tons of jobs that I feel qualified for and I haven't heard back from many so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.