Pin it

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5~blogging challenge| What 5 things are making me happy?

What are 5 things that make you most happy right now?

 
 
 
I would like to preface this by saying, as a budding clinician I would highly advise that you not seek people or things to make you happy. I recently listened to a classmate in preparation for her final presentation state that joy is long lasting and happiness is fleeting. I think both should come from within and enjoyment with who you are as a person.
 
But back to the question at hand....
 
 
  1. Graduation is two weeks away....need I say more? Graduate school has been fun but it will be funner (couldn't resist) to be done with school again and get to building my career again.
  2. I am rebuilding my music collection again, my computer crashed and I wasn't able to back up my music or pictures.
  3. Having passed my social work licensure exam has really relieved pressure from my shoulders and I have been so happy about that.
  4. I have been dancing a lot more, which always makes me happy.
  5. I have made a few contacts with guys on a dating site. I don't feel that any of them will pan out into a relationship, but it is really nice to talk to others and have my text message alert go off for something other than a coupon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.