What are 5 things that make you most happy right now?
I would like to preface this by saying, as a budding clinician I would highly advise that you not seek people or things to make you happy. I recently listened to a classmate in preparation for her final presentation state that joy is long lasting and happiness is fleeting. I think both should come from within and enjoyment with who you are as a person.
But back to the question at hand....
- Graduation is two weeks away....need I say more? Graduate school has been fun but it will be funner (couldn't resist) to be done with school again and get to building my career again.
- I am rebuilding my music collection again, my computer crashed and I wasn't able to back up my music or pictures.
- Having passed my social work licensure exam has really relieved pressure from my shoulders and I have been so happy about that.
- I have been dancing a lot more, which always makes me happy.
- I have made a few contacts with guys on a dating site. I don't feel that any of them will pan out into a relationship, but it is really nice to talk to others and have my text message alert go off for something other than a coupon.