Pin it

Monday, May 13, 2013

Day 13| My weaknesses

Describe 5 weaknesses you have

 Only 5? Okay let's prioritize....
  1. I hate conflict and avoid it with a passion, so if I need to address it I don't. Often people have no clue when I am upset with them. Meaning that I hold it in forever until I can no longer and then they have no clue why I am upset.
  2. I rarely ask for what I need. I don't like to be needy or vulnerable too often. It makes me uncomfortable, so I only trust those really close to me to be completely open with.
  3. I don't know how to flirt or really talk to men, once I like them or could like them I lose the ability to express myself. Then when they make a statement like "I like you" I have no clue what to do with it and pretend it didn't happen.
  4. I am a worrier. If I have a test, or interview, presentation, or feel I did/said something wrong I worry. I replay the scene over and over again in my head or catastrophize the possible outcomes.
  5. My last and best weakness is food namely french fries, bread, and diet Dr. Pepper. I have to try really hard to avoid these things and sometimes don't make it through the day without them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.