Pin it

Monday, March 31, 2014

The Magnificence of the Social Work Profession -

Please take the time to read this great poem. Today marks the last day of National Social Work Month. I have spent time attending trainings (increasing my competency), Advocating for policies (fighting against social injustice), educating future social workers, celebrating the social workers I work along side, giving away two self care packets to those in the field, and assessing my own self care practices. I have really enjoyed this month celebrating myself and others. I feel especially in a profession that often is not understood it is important to really participate in those Nationally recognized dates.

The Magnificence of the Social Work Profession - SocialWorker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.