Pin it

Friday, April 25, 2014

Sargento Ultra Thin Vox Box from Influenster




Cheese Please!

 I was one of the lucky folks in the Influenster Nation to be chosen for a Sargento Ultra Thin Vox Box. I knew that when my box arrived it would not actually include cheese but that it would contain a voucher for the cheese and a gift. I was happily surprised by the adorable lunch kit that you see below. I went to my local grocer (Walmart this trip) and made the difficult decision of which ONE cheese I would get. I went with Mild Cheddar as it is one flavor that I consistently like.
 
When I got it home I decided to make a turkey, cheese, spinach tortilla wrap with mustard. I love Sargento products already because they are actual cheese products and you can taste the difference. I also found that the taste of the cheese was great and I felt less guilty eating it because each slice is only 45 calories. I found this more intriguing because it is not made with low calorie milk but by making the slices thinner than others.
 

Future cheese plans

I have not purchased more of the cheese as of yet, a girl can only eat so much in a week. I do plan to purchase this brand and flavor when I want cheese in the future. I plan to make some grilled cheese sandwiches with avocado this weekend. I also will remake the turkey/cheese wrap as well.
 
I am very excited that I was chosen for my first Vox Box so soon and I think it was quite apropos that it was cheese, given my love for it.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.