Pin it

Monday, February 25, 2013

A fun way to occupy my mind

So I have been going through a period of adjustment the last few weeks. Around Valentine's day I wanted to do something festive. I also wanted to keep my hands busy ( no desperate texts) So I decided to do a creative manicure. I normally don't have much luck painting my nails as they are too slick and I don't want to scuff them up, this paint job only required on coat of each so I was I'm luck. I used my OPI in cha-Ching Cherry as the bad color and Save Me as the accent color. It last very well for three days and then the chips started on my most used fingers. But overall I am proud of this look and will do it again. By the way I receive no compensation for using these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.