Pin it

Saturday, August 23, 2014

How I reclaimed my weekends

For some reason I made the decision that weekends were for chores
 
 
So without fail every weekend I would guilt myself for not doing enough
 
Then I realized the weekends are for rest DAMN IT!
 
 
 
 
 
Pinterest to the rescue!!!
 
I created a simple way to keep my home clean/organized and rest on the weekends
 
 
This week was my first at using this schedule. I didn't get everything completely done but I have not stress about finishing any more until the next scheduled days.
My weekends are or puppy time, family time, veg'ing out time (Just in time for Every Simpsons Ever), and spending times with friends. Oh and doing my hair, but not for cleaning my place.
 
 
Consider the weekend reclaimed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.