Pin it

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ms B

A warm smile,
a warmer heart,
a kind word,
an unchanging positive view,
faith in life and your place in it,
experience that has made you this secure,
a smart ass reply to those too negative to receive the positive,
years of "free love" and fun,
advice that is hands off

All of these things describe a woman who's warmth is too great to measure.  A woman that is like a grandmother to me who's health and wellness is ever on my mind. Until you are well enough to sit in your chair and share a much needed talk with me, there will be a sadness in my heart. But I have faith that what the Lord has in store for you is what is best and I know that it was his plan for you to enter and change my life forever. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.