Pin it

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Unrealistic private expections

So I have been trying so hard to have my blog read by the "masses" :) Now it seems that the inspiration for my initial blog entry has happened upon my blog. I feel conflicted about this. My first thought was to edit or remove the post. Or to remove the places I have listed the URL for my blog. There is also the other part of me that always wanted her to know exactly how I felt, but didn't want the words to come out of my mouth. I hate confrontation and go to great lengths to avoid it.
At this point there is nothing to be done it was read, maybe by the infamous former friend.... and I thought I had enough things to think about. :) Oh life you never fail to disappoint.
I have been thinking about this relationship recently and wondering if I didn't just react to my initial emotions to hastily. It would all be so much easier if I had just acted as if nothing happened. But I also think just as I have to adjust to how my friends are, they have to do the same for me. I don't know what I could have done prior to the incident to prevent it or to prepare myself for it. I can't expend too much energy in trying to do so. I am who I am, I think how I think, and I feel the way I feel. I can't change how people interact with me, but I can choose who I interact with.
I do miss my friend and the good things about the relationship, but I don't miss the negative things that I thought about myself and my relationships when talking to this friend about them. So que sera, sera. I wish happiness and success to all of my friends current and former. I also claim happiness for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.