Pin it

Monday, July 9, 2012

Abandonment issues

I found more of my old Poem/songs. There is always a theme abandonment :)

Don't, don't leave me again, I can't stand to see your back walk out that door. No don't, don't leave me again oh no, no, no.
Don't leave me like the last time. Oh I don't know, know what I would do. Oh, I've fallen for the wrong guy. But, I love you with all your faults and all the good things. I love you so.
Don't, don't leave me again.
-dancer.s

Why is life so hard? Will I ever be able to let down my gaurd? Can I ever truly be me, or will heartache be all I see?
-dancer.s

He once did something awful to me. Now when I look at you he is what I see.
-dancer.s

I don't want to love you. But for some reason I do. The two of you made me cry. Sometimes wishing I would die. I may seem happy to everyone else. But it's not true. It's not true.
-dancer.s

Actress
Every day I act.
I act happy, I act strong.
People ask me why I'm so quiet, it's so my pain won't show.
When I'm quiet, I'm thinking.
-dancer.s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.