Pin it

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Soundtrack of my life 2012

 
Its common place to see a list of the best songs for a year at its end
For me these songs got me through this past year
Not all of them were released in 2012, but that doesn't lessen their importance to me in the past year.
 
  1. Beyonce: Countdown, End of Time, Love on Top, and Dance for you
  2. Adele: One and Only, Love Song, Right as Rain, Cold Shoulder
  3. Big Sean: Dance
  4. Nicki Minaj: Roman Holiday, Roman in Moscow, Stupid H**
  5. Pitbull, Sean Paul, and T-Pain: Shake Senora
  6. Joelle James: Fading Away
  7. Shakira feat Pitbull: Rabiosa
  8. Tamia: Lose My Mind
  9. The Weeknd: Wicked Games
  10. Red Hot Chili Peppers: The Adventures of Rain Dance Maggie
  11. Kimbra: Cameo Lover
  12. Karmin: Hello (Laidback Luke Radio Edit)
  13. John Legend: Tonight
  14. Gotye: Somebody That I Used to Know
  15. Frank Ocean: Thinkin' Bout You, Pink Matter, Pyramids, Bad Religion
  16. Elle Varner: Sound Proof Room, So Fly
  17. The Dream: Dope Chick
  18. Nelly Furtado: Big Hoops
These are not in order of what I would consider the best songs necessarily, just in the order my brain works. If you haven't heard of some of these please check the out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for you comment, leave your name please.
Also you can follow my blog by email with the link above.